Lucky Street gaming helps you through each step in the process to get gaming in your establishment.
- Your location must meet 1 of the 4 establishment criteria:
- Truck Stops
- Liquor Pouring Establishments
- 3. Fraternal Organizations
- Veterans Establishments
Click Here To Learn About Establishments
- Check if your municipality or county has prohibited gaming.
- Sign a Use Agreement with Lucky Street Gaming™.
- Fill out the Illinois Gaming Board Application.
- Contact one of the three approved fingerprinting vendors to get fingerprinted immediately after submitting your location application.
- A site inspection will be scheduled by a gaming board agent once the application is complete and submitted.
- IGB will conduct a site visit. Your site MUST be ready to receive VGT's at this time.
- The IGB will approve your application at one of their regular meetings.
- Lucky Street Gaming™ will deliver and install the gaming equipment.
- IGB, SciGames, and Lucky Street Gaming™ coordinate a time to turn on the VGT's.
- Go Live - machines will be operable and you can start your video gaming business!