Lucky Street gaming helps you through each step in the process to get gaming in your establishment.
- Your location must meet 1 of the 5 establishment criteria:
- Truck Stops
- Large Truck Stops
- Liquor Pouring Establishments
- Fraternal Organizations
- Veterans Establishments
Click Here To Learn About Establishments
- Check if your municipality or county has prohibited gaming.
- Check zoning
- Sign a Use Agreement with Lucky Street Gaming™.
- Obtain state and local liquor licensing, if not a truck stop.
- Fill out the Illinois Gaming Board Application. Construction must be complete when the application is filed with the IGB.
- Contact one of the three approved fingerprinting vendors to get fingerprinted immediately after submitting your location application.
- A site inspection will be scheduled by a gaming board agent once the application is complete and submitted.
- The IGB will approve your application at one of their regular meetings.
- Lucky Street Gaming™ will deliver and install the gaming equipment.
- IGB, SciGames, and Lucky Street Gaming™ coordinate a time to turn on the VGT's.
- Go Live - machines will be operable and you can start your video gaming business!