The retail establishment license is the most common issued license by the IGB issued to restaurants and bars. To qualify as a licensed retail establishment you must be a licensed pour establishment, holding both a local and state on-premise liquor license.
Fraternal organizations and veterans establishments qualify to be licensed establishments and must have a charter derived from a national organization and meet regularly, as well as hold both a local and state on-premise liquor license.
In order to qualify as a licensed truck stop establishment the following minimum requirements must be met:
- Must be at least a 3 acre facility with a convenience store
- Must have a separate diesel island for fueling commercial vehicles
- Must sell more than 10,000 gallons of diesel fuel per month
- Must provide parking space for commercial motor vehicles
Location where a qualified veterans organization that derives its charter from a national veterans organization regularly meets.
LARGE TRUCK STOPS
- Located within 3 miles of an intersection on an interstate highway
- Must sell more than 50,000 gallons of diesel fuel per month
- Entitled to 10 Gaming Terminals instead of 6 for the other truck stops